Sunday 8 January 2012

Forward Ever!!!


Hi everyone, hope the new year's been going alright. Mine's been really good.....I honestly still dunno what I wanna blog about so I'm basically just going to write whatever comes to mind.
I'm learning to love myself more everyday....although my sisters will argue that I already love myself a little too much....I'm taking life one day at a time and trying to enjoy every moment of it.
Uni resumes tomorrow and I'm certainly not looking forward to it.....keep trying to remind myself that I'll be officially done in a couple of months - not like that helps, considering what comes after.....*sigh*
Anyway, church was amazing as usual.....just thought I'd write a bit before getting some sleep.
Take care and remember to be kind to one another..xx

4 comments: